With the new expansion into the world of World of Warcraft, 6 new subras have arrived, the exact characteristics of which can be found on the official WoW website. Below is a short description of each of them:
– Dark Iron Dwarves – known for their fiery temperaments and determination. The alliance tries to win them for itself in order to gain the power of Azerite and help in the fight against Hord.
– Mag’Har Orcs – orc clans who rejected Mannorth’s blood offered to them by Gul’data. Horde, in need of allies as the conflict with the Alliance intensifies, decides to seek their help.
– Highmountain Tauren, Hulda’s descendants, value the spirits of land, rivers and sky. Despite the grain of disagreement that Legion sowed during his invasion, they united again, ready to go beyond their sacred mountain to support Horde.
– Lightforged Dranei – those of draenei who have dedicated themselves most to their crusade can go through a ritual in which they become Lightforged, incorporating into their bodies the essence of holy light. Their new mission is to help the Alliance to repel Horde’s aggression.
– Nightborne- being more than 10,000 years in isolation behind the defensive barrier, the Suramar elves became addicted to Nightwell’s magic. After the struggle for freedom they fought with their demonic masters, Nightborne seeks alliance with Horde, hoping to restore their rightful place in the world.
– Void Elves- many have tried unsuccessfully to gain the magic of the Void. The first mortal who succeeded in this art was Alleria Windrunner. She has decided to help her relatives, whose darkness has almost absorbed them. Together with them she intends to support the forces of the Alliance.